Posts that are under readmores and are tagged with 'sad meowing' are my negative posts. Please don't read those posts
General talky posts are 'possum talk' Those are under cuts simply because I'm used to putting personal stuff under cuts
I track 'princecatling'
i like the term ‘gender alignments’ because it presents new identities such as: lawful gender, gender evil, and the ever mysterious gender gender.
i want a bf :/
and by bf i mean Benjamin Franklin as in a 100 dollar bill
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
PLEASE WATCH DENNOU COIL IT’S REALLY COOL!!!!!
really tho I would kill for more nonromantic soulmates
soulmate best friends who met as children and don’t remember life apart
soulmate siblings whose parents always worry if there’s something unhealthy about their relationship
mentor-student soulmates who never stop learning from each other
soulmates whose relationships are ignored by society and just that much more intimate for it
i need ferguson to go down in history books. i need school children in the year 2074 to learn about michael brown being shot on august 9th, 2014 by officer darren wilson. i need this to spark a movement. this can not lose the focus of society a mere month after it happened.
June 7th, 1942: Edward Hopper completes his best known painting, the seminal Nighthawks. When asked by a Chicago Tribute reporter about the philosophical meaning behind the diner having no clearly visible exits Hopper responded, “Shit. Fuck. I did it again. Goddamnit. Fuck. Not again. I did it again. Shit.” and slammed his hat on his leg.
how does this only have 150 notes
I fucking laughed so hard at this all artists are hilarious
"If you can’t see the love in my eyes, come a little closer."
Photos via Cat Act
If you don’t think cats are awesome you are wrong. Sorry, it’s scientificly proven.
cats: little shits sometimes but they’re cute so its ok
…a rough explanation for princecatling If iXkit is not…